Castle designer problem

Отворено

Castle designer problem

Postby spadekevin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi,

I didn't have the time to check the forum for this, so please excuse me if this has already been said.A couple of days ago I got a castle designer card through the free card system. Then the next card I got through the free card system was also a castle designer card. When I looked at all my cards though it said there was only 1 when there should have been 2. I thought, maybe I used it (when I knew i hadn't). The problem is, I got another this morning so it should have showed I had 2. I checked again, and it still says I have only 1. So that means, 2 cards have been more or less "robbed" from me.This is a bug that is getting a little annoying, especially since I have had it three times in a row, for nothing in the end. So I am hoping that tonight I will not get a castle designer again since they seem to not "pack" up. I have not had this problem with all the other cards though, and I always get the same in a row and these are not disappearing.So it only applies to the castle designer card. Is there anything I can do about this?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vi ... 2439c05234
staffing management software video

Thank you.
spadekevin

Return to Кандидатура за Дизайнер