Why doesn't Psyonix fix their servers?

Модератор: Дизайнер

Why doesn't Psyonix fix their servers?

Postby ricardobrooks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:46 am

Hi,

I've had this game since the summer sale on steam and it has just gotten worse and worse.I'm on a 100 x 100 network with a GTX 1060 card and I'm running everything on performance / high performance trying to eliminate lag.I have started to come to the realization that it's just Psyonix and their terrible servers.Almost every game I play lags a little, but the unfortunate part is that they usually lag pretty frequently. Even worse it shows that I have a ping of 4 and cars just stutter all over the place. I've settled with the fact that I have to see terrible graphics in order to be able to play a halfway decent game.The lag on the servers is ruining this game. I see this complaint all the time on these forums and in the game. I really wish that Psyonix would fix the servers!!! They are unplayable! I don't understand how a company can make this much money off a game and yet still provide terrible services. Hopefully Psyonix will be fixing the servers as the cross platform just dropped (come to find out it's only available for private matches which is another huge let down). I'm not sure if Psyonix just half assed the autumn update, ban system update, cross platform update, etc. but they sure did mess up pretty bad.Psyonix servers are as bad as ubisoft and I don't see people sticking through this. I feel like checking back in a year or two, but to be honest I don't see myself subjecting to this poor gameplay...Any suggestions on how I can address the lag?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic ... 33&t=40660
Blockchain Use Case

Thanks!
ricardobrooks

Return to Заявки