Music starts playing on its own?

Модератор: Екип Лафче

Music starts playing on its own?

Postby ricardobrooks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am

Hi,

I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed. Searching turned up nothing for me.Let me explain what is going on. After listening to music in PlayerPro, I'll pause the music and hit the home key on my phone. I'll then hit the sleep key to turn off the screen. Sometimes, and not connected to any other event that I'm aware of, PlayerPro will resume playing seemingly on its own. When I unlock the screen, the Android desktop comes up, and there is no Now Playing notification. If I switch back to PlayerPro, the play timer will be increasing (as if it is playing), but the play/pause button will show a triangle (as if paused). If I press the play/pause button, the first press will NOT pause the music, but rather cause the Now Playing notification to display, as if I just resumed playback. The music will continue playing as if nothing has happened. Pressing play/pause a second time will pause the music.The "headset override" option is enabled, but "override mode" and "auto start" are not. I'm going to try disabling "headset override" to see if that helps, as I don't have a headset with buttons anyway.Any ideas as to what is going on? Is this a bug in PlayerPro or something with my phone? I'm running stock Froyo on an unrooted Samsung Intercept from Virgin Mobile USA and have only noticed this problem since upgrading from Eclair to Froyo the other day.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=4&t=308
Marketing Explainer Video

Thanks!
ricardobrooks

Return to Музика